Friday, December 02, 2005

My Sadness ~ Yew Jayjis Raegl yay Zhrery

My sadness runs like cloudy water. hearing those four words that chill what is left of my fragile heart and weary mind, I feel the remains of my heart freeze and go numb, only to feel pain spike through like the shard of ice I have become; cold and unfeeling. My tears begin like gentle droplets of rain and flow unforgiving, in the form of deep and glistening miniature rivers. Through my water-blurred eyes I look at you, as you become nothing but a haze to me now. My dearly liked and once-loved friend, you are easy to see and hard to get near, even if I know you well. As you leave me like a puddle after the melting of snow, my watery heart and mind begins to hopelessly drown into a sea of sorrow.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This was very nice, I quite enjoyed it. Lovely imagery.

12/03/2005 02:35:00 pm  
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

To me it's a first "personal" one that I've done about a friend.

12/03/2005 02:47:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home