Tuesday, November 15, 2005

Galwan Language

Yep, it's finally done with. I've managed to make a conlang of my own in only a few weeks. Although I think that the trickiest bit was filling in the vowel and consonant tables because I had to listen to how the vowels and consonants on the IPA table would be pronounced. Once that tedious task was done, I ran the consonants and vowels into a conlang generator.

Galwan:
ohzae at zer Ash
English:
My name is Ash
There you have it!
Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.

1 Comments:

Blogger rosemerry said...

Hey Silent,
This is Rosemerry from Arcane Artistry. That is awesome that you have a language made.

I know someone who read a book with an alien language and she knew the alien language. It was Hungarian and she was from Hungary. She was very disappointed. Glad to know you didn't cop out like that.

I have a blog on blogger too. http://formerlostgirl.blogspot.com or just click on my name. Hope to see you around the blogosphere.

<>< Lyra

11/15/2005 02:08:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home