Monday, November 28, 2005

Diving into the Blue ~ The Ocean of Cyberspace

Diving in the sea, I see ribbons and waves of color. logical information spirals out of control, the sky above me is a reversed rainbow, the ocean below inverted into a monochrome. seeing the knowledge; absorbing, drowning, the water feels like bubbly binary. cold wires around me form shapes like seaweed, the circuitry patterned metallic fish have blinking diodes in their eyes. waves and currents of data envelop and sweep over me.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this, I liked the concept of the combination of nature and sicence used in the discriptions.

11/29/2005 03:53:00 pm  
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

It's true to what I wrote about cyberspace because like an ocean, the internet has both treasure and junk.

11/29/2005 03:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home