Friday, March 03, 2006

Stand Alone Complex

Darth Vader belongs to George Lucas; the photo manipulation concept however, is mine. Stand alone because you can and you will, stand alone because there's nobody else, stand alone; that's all that you are. You watch them group together, watch them fall domino in the loneliness. The colors black, white and grey, fall away, into obscurity. Need no help, because you know what to do, there's no one greater than you in what you do, because that's true. This is nothing but a shell, this complex thing, not understandable. A cloak that covers everything we see, the wool over our eyes that says, "ignorance is bliss". Stand alone after everything blows away, nothing but a false calm blankets this.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I know I have not been around in a while here, been caught up in stuff, so thought I would check it out. I really liked this poem. Good job!

3/06/2006 05:48:00 pm  
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

I haven't been posting stuff lately either because of tafe (college) :( This my first post for the month because of it if you know what I mean. I'm thinking of posting another piece of work to do with dancing dolls here too sooner or later (of which I wrote last month during my weeks in Tafe) :P It's obvious that You Know Who (see pic) has played a role in this poem as a potential muse and idea (like The Shrike did for my last one) ;)

3/06/2006 07:50:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home