Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Shrike

The artwork of the Shrike is manipulated by me but does not belong to me, just letting you know Gleaming steel bloodied blades height so tall victims abound kill them all Three feet tall or just above four thorned arms the killing embrace just watch as the blood just flows Raining now slowly down like rose petals of deep red like it's eyes the gleam of rubies struck by light controller of time disappears out of sight.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.

2 Comments:

Blogger Tripp said...

Nice, I always like a Hyperion reference. Who doesn't love the Shrike!

2/17/2006 12:07:00 pm  
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Thanks! Maybe I should do another poem on a second favorite; Martin Silenus :P The Shrike just rocks my socks :D

2/17/2006 04:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home