Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Et Rew Edd Zheeow Jeej

I wish I could shut out the noises from the world, ignore everyone around me and focus on the bound pages in front of me. I wish I could shut all the doors and be alone in the quiet of orderly shelves, and get sucked into the world of the pages that rustle restlessly in the non-existent winds, begging for the attention of my eyes and mind. Pages that take myself from one world to another, exposes the secrets of the world unknown, give me shelter that I stay in for awhile, shielded from the cold and colorless world around me. . . . With the words and pages that is you, take me away. . . . Fly me away to an other world.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home