Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Bound

Wrapped in chains, that's how I am, knowing its my fault for being like this, not yours. I feel the chains digging in. Digging in, digging. The pain; so memorable now that I dare look back, even though I know it's supposed to hurt. Strapped to my Liar's Chair, to make a confession of what I've done; my own lies of silk bring me pleasure, at saying more untruths, that people blithely believe. So that I could get away from this, this thing that whispers sweet blasphemies, in mine ear.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, it set a dark and sensual tone, though it felt as if the mood changed from the begening to the end. I liked the very last part at the end that was done in itallics

1/04/2006 01:59:00 pm  
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

It think that mood change would be an "unknowing accident" by my part. Thanks for telling me about that :)

1/04/2006 02:54:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home