Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Landscape of Dying Love

The world is crowded with many souls, all I see is a white emptiness. I see many bleeding hearts littering the landscape, bleeding out their sorrows, drowning themselves in the process. As I keep walking this path of nothing, I see rusted chains and shackles, once accompanied by bonded hands now wilting littered in the path I must walk. I remember searching for someone to love a long time ago. halfway through my search, I gave up, knowing that looking for the elusive prince charming was of no use. For both failure and reward I wander through an aimless path, through the garden of flower bouquets tied with now frayed ribbons, rotting away as I walk doomed to everlasting loneliness.

Creative Commons License This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 2.1 Australia License.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice, I really liked this, some great imagery.

12/24/2005 02:42:00 pm  
Blogger Lady Yuki Shizuka said...

Like "Petals and Punishment" I was having a little bit of a hard time with this one but this one took a few minutes to get over, not two days, which is great I'd say.

12/24/2005 03:01:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home